1904 Monroe Drive
This 20,000 square foot office building built in 1960 is located in Midtown Atlanta on the Atlanta Beltline. Owned by an affiliate since 1986, BDG began leasing and managing the property in 2011. A significant capital improvement campaign was initiated to address obsolescence, update systems and address market deficiencies. As a result, operating expenses have been reduced and occupancy increased.